Monday, June 29, 2015

A Little Bit About Me!


Hey! I am Katelynn and I am almost 16 years old. I have a little sister, Elyse, who is 6:


 I love to do Do-It-Yourself crafts because I find them so much fun. Most of my posts will be either about crafts to do or relationship posts, hence the name Crafty Lover.

This Post is Coming Soon!

I also will be posting about my dancing life, most likely. I have been dancing for 12 years, and it takes up a majority of my life. I am at the studio more than I am home. Since it is summer, classes have been shortened from 5 days a week to 3. I am also an assistant teacher and I help teach children from ages 2-13. I wouldn't know what I would do without dance...

And... I also did some modeling for a photography studio...
Thank you so much for stopping by to read this! I hope this won't be our last! I will try to post at least once a week... Although, I will post a few this week, since this is a new blog. 

XoXo,
The Crafty Lover





No comments:

Post a Comment